What We Offer
Our care is above & beyond
Full care board includes:
- Premium feed fed twice a day plus beet pulp and soaked flax seed is included.
- Quality orchard grass and alfalfa hay is fed to ensure optimal health.
- Large grassy turnout with run-in sheds.
- Horses are turned out during the day in the winter and at night in the hot summer months.
- Each horse is inspected daily, and small injuries are taken care of immediately.
- Bright, clean, airy 12 x 12 matted stalls with windows.
- Stalls are bedded with fresh pine shavings.
- Fans are provided in summer, heated water buckets in winter.
- Large sand outdoor arena with full course of jumps.
- Room to ride out in back.
- Heated/ac tack room with washer/dryer and bathroom.
- Indoor wash stall with hot water and heat lamp.
- Owner lives on property with over 40 years of experience.
- Vet scheduling and horse holding for Blue Ridge Equine Clinic.
- Farrier scheduling and horse holding for farrier Meredith Martin.